1000 hp M3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sick car.

worst manifold, ever.

p_DSCN0904.jpg

and no dyno image or movie?

no thanks... nto for my $22,800

Not gonna lie, some of that kit looks hacked together - 1000hp on a log manifold? Nein.

Internals look nice though.

Yep...with a few different parts it would be a little better. But $22,800 for an exrta 600 hp, sure that's only $38 per HP.

the log manifold works, but the flow could be much improved

I HIGHLY doubt the stock trans and drivetrain are going to hold up to that.

Quoted post[/post]]
the log manifold works, but the flow could be much improved

That manifold is Cast Iron, not stainless, thats why it works, and can handle the claimed HP. And with the space they had, I dont think an equal length was possible.

Nice car, but I would have liked to have seen that kit on an 04 M3 :) I just think those ones are the sexiest.

22k for that, not bad... but then you gotta spend another 15-20k on the trans, axles, driveshaft, new brakes, and some new suspension is in order.

Who cares. Even for a 80k, 1000 hp in that is worth every dime, the big brakes, they're useful. Suspension, useful. It's all necassary and all worth it in the end.

Quoted post[/post]]
That manifold is Cast Iron, not stainless, thats why it works, and can handle the claimed HP. And with the space they had, I dont think an equal length was possible.

Nice car, but I would have liked to have seen that kit on an 04 M3 :) I just think those ones are the sexiest.

:werd: :werd: and :werd:

Gotta love the power curve....

1000rpm...nothing....2000rpm....nothing... - 6000rpm......hrm.....7000rpm..... Holy Sh*T!!!!! :eek:

*cough* dyno queen *cough*

If I ever had a dyno queen, for sure it would be a Supra - not an older M3.

Its big but nothing too rediculous, it is on an I-6, not a 4 banger.

It probably doesn't hit full boost until 5-6k though.

I wish I had a 1998 30V in my Audi, I would be sourcing parts for a TT project, and I wouldn't use those tiny k03's or K04's (whatever they are) they use on the S4's.

Back