1099-g

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm going to use taxcut software again. I kinda like it.

And, it comes with audit support. So, if/when, and i probably will, get audited, they help out and cover legal fees and shit. most private firms won't do that i don't think.
we back all our clients if they get an audit
its usually handled with a phone call or a couple letters, or showing them proof of the deductions or income and its all handled
i've never had to get lawyers involved with the irs
they're the "new friendlier IRS"

you're far to conservative to get an audit
you need some oddball shit that doesn't make sense to score yourself an audit

so far, i've gotten

1 w2
12 1099-misc
3 1099-int
1 1099-g

and there;s still a couple days i can be expecting some more. i know i'm missing at least 2 1099-misc's

plus, you rent, so you miss out on all the house write off crap... mortgage interest, etc
Damn.. haha, mine isn't that bad. Yes I rent, fucking sucks. And I got married. Together we make about 200k a year. We're fucked :( And all my options I exercised this last year. Sigh... :(

The IRS is like a women, they take all your money and then leave you standing there with your dick in your hand.

at least the IRS doesn't bitch that you don't spend enough time with them. Hell, they only want to see you one day a year.

That's it, i'm dating the IRS next.

:X

and none of that matters.... because when it comes down to it in the voting booth..... people arent voting for him

Not yet... I don't think even his strongest supporters really believe he can get the republican nomination... Once the real voting starts I expect a giant increase in turnout for Independent-running Ron Paul.

I'm pretty sure he said if he doesn't get the nomination, he won't be running independent.

Back