11 grand

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my wife thinks its cute....i just got divorced

theres a aaying we have in the minitruck world and it applies to this topic: "built not bought" in other words, build it yourself and dont buy someone elses ride that they built. besides, you get more pride out of building something up yourself.

A vafc and a "fully programmable ecu" huh, must just like to look at the vafc or something. If you want to sell a car with engine work like that guy you need to go into more details too. 6k tops

I think if my civic ever gets stolen and stripped, I'll go with D series with a muffler mount turbo, so that it won't be so high theft. Is that stupid logic or not? BTW, if you've never heard of muffler mount turbos, they're just as good as underhood turbos, without the excess engine bay heat, and the pipe that goes from the rear to the intake acts as the intercooler without the expense of an intercooler, and with as good as or better cooling numbers.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think if my civic ever gets stolen and stripped, I'll go with D series with a muffler mount turbo, so that it won't be so high theft. Is that stupid logic or not? BTW, if you've never heard of muffler mount turbos, they're just as good as underhood turbos, without the excess engine bay heat, and the pipe that goes from the rear to the intake acts as the intercooler without the expense of an intercooler, and with as good as or better cooling numbers.

that muffler mount turbo is retarded looking. whats to keep people from stealing the turbo since it sit right under the rear of the car.

Back