11 worst cubicles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think my cube should win. i have mr. 'beerfarts' over the divider to my left, and the dude that sits behind me smacks his chops when he eats. is it rude to peek over the divider and say 'hey whatcha eating there, sounds reeeeeeeeally good, whatever it is.' and then give them the bird?

as for mr. beerfarts, i have a 70-shot of oust in my desk drawer; i sprayed it over the divider the last time he 'offended' me and the guy across the aisle from him busted out laughing. how was i to know it'd be about as loud as letting air out of a tire and make a huge white cloud of obnoxious outdoor scent? eh, it was still better than a beerfart. gross.

yeah, i'm the chick with the nose plugs and earbuds.

I live in a cube farm. Everyone here is in a cube. You have to be HR or VP level to have an actual office. Welcome to silicon valley. :)

my cube did too...cept at verizon. mine at verizon was like #10.

I will never be in a cube.

ever.

Unless I happen to be doing a roll-out or installing a network connection or something.

I'm tired of a cube too. I've been promised an office several times and it's renigged.

My last cubicle was SHIT ... at my old company I had a countertop. Enough room for my mouse, keyboard and LCD panels.

I have the Apprentice thingy under my desk... even now. Now I have so many cabinet drawers that I have no clue what to do with them. I usually stuff my riding gear in two of them.

I have a cubicle... with 8 foot sheetrock walls and no ceiling. Oh well.

My office is a 2006 e150 van with a mold problem and the loudest shelves ever in it.

My new job is in a cube. Of sorts. But it's in a call center, so. Fortunately it's a lot bigger and more private than the CIS cubes.

i had an office. it was downstairs where i could jam out tunes and browse the intardnet.

now i got a cube. Its pretty nice though. plenty of room. no one around me though. my friend next to me just left last week so i'm stuck by myself......kinda

S7001729.jpg

Optimus Prime greets me every morning

S7001731.jpg

Last edited:
ok i'm in on this game; it is 'bring your camera to work' day and i'm going to get a spyworthy shot (i.e., unnoticed) of mr. beerfarts, mr. moistlips, and my cube. if u don't hear from me for awhile is coz i got arrested for being a freak at work ;)

woot woot! Ohh i'm taking more pics then.

how about a video dacheat! *prrrrrrrr*.''ohhh excuse me did i fart on you''?

our holloween contest. pretty weak except our a/c tech went all out. he won the 100 bucks prize.

i didnt dress up

S7001712.jpg

S7001709.jpg

S7001706.jpg

S7001705.jpg

Back