12 second Integra LS/VTEC?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
a local guy has a 98 integra with a LS/VTEC...he has a B16 head and a LS bottom end with JUN stage 3 cams, ITR pistons, Hondata ecu, no p/s, and other typical mods (intake, exhaust, etc.)...he claim's it'll run a 12.1 without slicks. is this possible? im no expert, but this sounds like bullshit to me...

I doubt he is pulling 12.1's but it is possible. If he can't produce a slip then it is :bs:. IMO I won't race anyone for a title. This isn't The Gay and the Curious, most of us can't afford a new car when we lose to Vin Disel in his RX-7.

If he shows you a slip then you shouldn't bet anything on a race because you are going to get your ass handed to you.

werd...sounds like a stunna talkin gunk...I doubt he's hitting 12.1

Anyways...LSvtecs are nasty from the getgo,...especially with JunIII's, higher compression, and hondata. Personally, I think racing for slips is gay...who wants to start from scratch again...and if you invest all the time and money into building your own car I wouldn't want to hand it over to some chump on the street...

the lsvtec can run low low 12's on street tires, you have to understand that there is a vast array of lsvtec's. Some have 85mm pistons and others have 81mm.

If he wants to run for your ride tell him to fuck off. I used to race kids on tuesday nights for 39cent cheeseburgers from McDonalds :)

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 7 2003, 06:56 PM
If he wants to run for your ride tell him to fuck off. I used to race kids on tuesday nights for 39cent cheeseburgers from McDonalds :)

That is, quite possibly, the coolest thing I have ever heard anyone racing for. And I can't stand McDonalds. :)

Yeah once you have worked at Fast food, you will hate them all trust me! I only eat home made shit now or actual restaurant stuff pretty much.

Well to be honest, when fucktards used to come out on tuesday/monday/friday night races down here in south florida some idiots would pull up in trialers and want to race other kids for cash, or whatever.

I race for fun and nothing else, if I lose, then I lost to a faster car, simple as that. I am never going to be the fastest all motor hatch out there and I really don't want to be. I like to be quick, clean, and funcitonal and have longevity.

Like I said, i honestly used to tell others that if they want to run and they lost they owe me some 39 cent chesse burgers, it makes it more fun and less serious.

Milan

The best part about it is when you tell then that and you see the look on their faces, and if they are way way too serious it's really funny.

They almost don't know what to say, if they still want to race for your ride, like I said before, tell them to fuck off.

Milan

Umm, ive worked at mcdonalds for 2.5 years, and its put a b18a in my rex and paid for it. I love the food and i love my car, so i got no beef with mcd's

When they go to big its usually a bluff but sometimes its the real deal. Its like playing poker if someone throws out like a million then most likley he is bluffing but might be a winner its all a gamble so you know what you do..............dont gamble do like milan beat him for a meal, you know thats a good way of putting food on the table. The only reason to race for slips is if you drunk or if your stupid and drunk, take your pick. :spin:

man i haven't had Mcdicks in like 6 mounths.!

Im down 15lbs, and never felt better since i started eating healthy!

Ha HA now that i am single again it time for a big mac or two tonight

Back