120 Illegal Immigrants found working on a Wal-Mart Distribution Center

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=4133547
Thursday, November 17, 12:20 p.m.
By Bob Reynolds

Federal agents dropped in on a distribution center that is under construction in Schuylkill County Thursday morning to round up workers who are allegedly in this country illegally.

Agents from the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration, state police and members of the Schuylkill County Sheriff's office arrived at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center that is going up in the High Ridge Business Park near Minersville, Pennsylvania.

They were looking for suspected illegal immigrants. The workers were placed on white buses brought in by the federal agents. In all, three buses were brought to the business park. Everyone taken into custody was expected to be taken to a processing area. The government will then determine what will be done with the workers from there.

The name of the construction company that hired the workers has not been released. Investigators say the company will probably be questioned by the agents as to how the undocumented workers got their jobs.

Wonderful.

give the poor guys jobs.. whats the matter with that?
better than them running around selling drugs to little kids or stealing shit from ppl.

Dump em off in mexico. Then wait for em to come back, then dump em off again, then wait for them to come back. Repeat until its so fucking old noone cares anymore.

Don't forget to spend as many tax dollars as possible in the process.

Isn't that standard procedure?

Quoted post[/post]]
better than them running around selling drugs to little kids or stealing shit from ppl.
Poor guys? There ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Obviously you Jr. Americans have no idea of how much of a problem illegal immigration is in the US. This specific county had a 7.5% unemployment rate in 2003 so there is ample amounts of LEGAL citizens to fill these positions. If they can find 120 of these guys on one job site in the middle of nowhere in PA I can't even fathom how many are in the US.

JESUS H. CHRIST YOU ARE IGNORANT.

Please, go back to playing with your barbies and diddling yourself with a hairbrush while watching the teeny-boppers on nickelodeon.

Why doesn't CANADA take all of our illegal immigrants.

for fuck's sake. i need a fucking drink now because of you.

Quoted post[/post]]

<<edit>>

For your sake sweetheart, I hope that you are a total fucking piece of ass in real life. That is the ONLY way you are going to be able to get ahead in life.

And yes, perverted old men like myself would hire you just because you would make our cocks hard all day long in the office.....NOT because of your intelligence, common sense or any other skillz other than making the blood flow into my penis.

Illegal immigrints dont qualify for welfare payments, therefore they work for a living.

If welfare didnt exist, the lazy idiots in spfld ma would kill for that job instead of selling drugs and stabbing eachother.

im with cash. springfield isnt pretty especially down by columbus ave near the hippodrome and mardi gras.

i would have expected this from texas but not im pennsylvania. :p

oh shit here we go again

why dont some you go and do the work WE do. Until any of you can get some of these lazy fucks from begging off the streets, Or if you can convince some others fuckers to throw away the free government check and get a job then i suggest you take a good hard look at the flip side.
Now i can understand if we were doing like the hindus and taking over the world one quicky mart a time. But come on, your going to complain about a job that YOU dont want to do?! FUCK.Alot of people say, ''ohh there stealing our peoples jobs!'' Well i hope you know you talking about the lazy no count scum that would rather FUCK YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT for money than get a real job.

and by the way the YOU stands for all the ones that want to bash the Mexicans.

Quoted post[/post]]
We'll drop them off in Canada then. I guess you guys don't really have too many Americans illegally immigrating to Canada eh? :laugh:

Originally posted by Maddox
News flash: immigrants aren't taking anything from Americans. Companies like WalMart are giving jobs to them illegally. If WalMart paid a company to hire immigrants to do the job over Americans then there's probably a good reason for it. I'm sick and tired of lazy gluttonous Americans bitching about immigrants "taking" our jobs. It's not like they can literally come to America, ambush us in the parking lot and take our jobs.
immigrant0ho.gif

If you lose your job to an immigrant, it's probably because he or she was willing to work harder for less money. Don't want to pay them full wages? Then don't hire them. If they do equal work, then they deserve equal pay. It's just that simple, and I'm not going to sit back like every other racist piece of shit bitching about having to work harder because there's a little competition for my job, immigrant or otherwise. I know I can do my job better than anyone, and if an immigrant thinks he can do a better job than I can, I welcome him to try.

What kind of chicken shit pussy is afraid of competition? Can't get a job because you lost out to an immigrant? Well TOUGH SHIT. Nobody wants to pay you for your half-assed work if someone else can do it better. That's what America is all about. Our president may be a moron, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let any more jackasses sully the reputation of hard working Americans who are willing to work just as hard as anyone else with or without competition. If you can't cut it, then the people with money will pay it to someone else who can. Maybe if all you people bitching weren't such lazy, pathetic, blood sucking leeches, you'd get off of your dead ass and work HARDER to do a better job. Get some balls people. If you're too chicken shit and you can't cut it, then maybe it's you who doesn't deserve to live in America. Not the immigrants.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

Quoted post[/post]]
Can't get a job because you lost out to an immigrant? Well TOUGH SHIT. Nobody wants to pay you for your half-assed work if someone else can do it better. That's what America is all about. Our president may be a moron, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let any more jackasses sully the reputation of hard working Americans who are willing to work just as hard as anyone else with or without competition. If you can't cut it, then the people with money will pay it to someone else who can.

:werd:

If you are an american, that means that you have had a free education, giving you a leg up on any migrant farmer from mexico (not being racist or predjudice but still). Its pathetic if you cant produce the same quality work as somebody who cant even speak english. . . . they didnt steal your job -> you failed at life.

I'll throw in my two and a half cents...

Everyone bitches and moans about all the illegals taking our jobs, blah blah blah on and on and on till the end of time, yet PAY NO ATTENTION to the corporations who are shipping American jobs over to India and China by the TENS OF THOUSANDS just to up their profit margin and get around those mean ol tax laws.

I think we need to deal with Richie Rich and his corporate buddies who think outsourcing is the second coming of Christ before we start beating down Pedro and his buddies for mowing our lawns and cleaning our hotels.

:withstupid:

outsourcing is definatly a MUCH bigger problem than illegal migrant workers

outsourcing is taking away jobs that people actually want
illegals for the most part are taking shitty jobs in fields, or the lowest of the lowest manual labor jobs, or working in a kitchen doing shit work, or some other shit paying shit job that most americans wouldnt take any fucking way, because they think its "beneath them" or some dumb shit

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

<<edit>>

For your sake sweetheart, I hope that you are a total fucking piece of ass in real life. That is the ONLY way you are going to be able to get ahead in life.

And yes, perverted old men like myself would hire you just because you would make our cocks hard all day long in the office.....NOT because of your intelligence, common sense or any other skillz other than making the blood flow into my penis.

fuckin' hoes

hey I love my illegal mexican (hes legal but man it pisses him off),hemoved here 4 years ago and work 100% harder than any single man I have working for me. Ya his work is subpar to some but I can't beat the price even when I have to go back and fix little mistakes all the time.

Quoted post[/post]]

My next problem is how many immigrants in general seem to refuse to learn English. Most don't even seem to be concerned enough to try. Don't expect me to speak your language in my own country because you're too fucking lazy to learn English. And you better not start getting pissy with me about not speaking your language, either. I don't know how many times I've had to listen to a six year old try to translate for their parents. It really makes me mad when they've been living here for for decades, possibly even generations, and still can't even communite a basic idea in English. And why the fuck are immigrants allowed to take their Oath in their native language? This is one of the problems. They're not required to be able to function in American society because American society is now supposed to bend over backwards for them. I've said this many times before, one of my best friends if from Southern Brazil and he could hold a fluent conversation after six months...six months.

I know some mexicans, some illegal and the others legal. the legal ones i know actually understand english some, the illegal ones dont....

btw, Univision's prank shows rule! lol. way better than punk'd, etc.

Here in phoenix, there is millions of illegal immigrants, but there's 3 kinds:
1) Stand at Home Depot/Lowes and wait for people to pick them up to make $20-80 a day.
2) Working construction/laboring/warehouse.
3) Go back to mexico and get more potential group 1ers and group 3ers and/or drugs. (Coyotes/Runners)
group number 1 consists of several males standing around under trees and running at full pace towards every truck with drywall in it.
Group 2 consists of several males working in a construction or labor/warehouse job that their cousin/friend/dad/brother etc got them.
Group 3 just goes back and forth and picks up more illegals.
Group 1 makes roughly $200 per week for standing at Home Depot.
Group 2 makes roughly $800 per week for busting their fucking asses building me new Jack-in-The-Boxes.
Group 3 makes roughly $1,500-$3,000 PER PERSON, and $plenty if they sell/traffic coke/weed.
Group 1 often has several members who will mug the 'employer', and you hear about it all the time.
Group 2 often has nice things, knows better english than group 1, and likes long walks on the beach, usually seeking citizenship.
Group 3 often is a 'citizen in process' or someone trying to get legalized here so they have less problems with their -out-of-country licenses/paper, or just a complete asshat.
ALL GROUPS QUALIFY FOR WELFARE HERE.
Yes, you too can get free money for doing nothing, whether or not you're legal, come on down.
Every kid they have here, is a US citizen, and bumps up their welfare... and yes i do KNOW people who breed just to let their kids live better lives, while they live a better life bumpin up their welfare checks.
I know people in all 3 groups, and i know several people who have been deported, they come back within a month... thanks to group number 3.
I agree with someone up there^, i work with people who have lived in arizona for 20 years, and don't know an ounce of english, but i also work with people who just came from mexico (legally) and communicate fine within a 6 month time span.
The problem isn't going away, so i will :)
Unless you live in it, you can't understand how exactly things are here.

Back