13.1 @111.78 On Street Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Went to the track yesterday and ran A 13.1 @111.78 on h rated street tires.Car was on about 9 lbs and the air fuel was pegged rich.60ft was only a 2.39 had to feather the throttle all the way to 4th gear.There was polen over the track.I thought it was a promising first day out.With some tuning and some slicks I should roll out pretty good.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Apr 7 2003, 10:18 AM
Your runnin the CRVTEC right? That's some good results. Good luck reachin 12's.

nope...ITR.12s is a gimmie on street tires Im shoting for low 11s on slicks.No dyno yet but im getting hondata and dyno tuning saturday.The tune up ive got it set on now is a rich set up w/alot of timming retard just to be safe.There is mega power to be found.I cant wait.

damn, that's a hella good time. i hope you reach your goal of a 11-second run.

What's your set-up? Do give details, i'm pretty sure a few of us are wondering.

go to the forced induction forum and look for the thread titled PICS OF MY BOOST PROJECT.thats my car...Thanks for the props

is this just a track car? fully gutted or full interior? get that traction mang!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 7 2003, 10:52 AM
is this just a track car? fully gutted or full interior? get that traction mang!!!!!!!

Full interior daily driver.I even had a pack of chettos in the back seat along w/all the back packs me and boys brought to the race.We had no intention on running the car but the fever cought me.Hell we drove 3 hours to get there at 90mph.So I would have to say its a street car.

dude, you gotta give us more pics. i'm drooling over it already. let me see the end result after the turbo has been installed and all.

definately deserves a... :worthy:

Originally posted by liquid00meth+Apr 7 2003, 02:37 PM-->
colorpros
@Apr 7 2003, 01:59 PM
I will have to put a cage in the car and I didnt want to do that.

well bring it to the track and just do a "whoops" run. hehehe.

Hell yeah...I pulled that once.I came back aroound to stage up.Dude was like...Hold up you nedd a helmet son.

whats up
are you running a stock short block? if not, what parts did you use in the build up? thats a nice kit, which one is it? Keep us posted on what kind of changes were made while tunning your car.
Peace

Back