13" 4 lug steelies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

Got a set of steelies (13") with a set of BRAND NEW snow tires- They still have the stickers on them, and I have the receipt from the shop that put the tires on the rims- Make me a reasonable offer becuase they are just gonna sit in my garage if no one takes them

I'm in milford, Pa bro 18337- also just so you guys know, the tires alone just cost me $229 which i have a receipt for- Obviously i can't expect to get all that back, plus the cost of the steelies- But please make me a reasonable offer

BUMP- come on boys, just make a reasonable offer i have gotta get rid of these, they're brand new and they're not gonna do me any good

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 1 2003, 07:07 AM
:bash:

it cost me $160 to ship my volks... which are WAY lighter than steelies

how did you ship them? ive sent out my old set of 17's through ups. they had tires on them and each package weighed like 40-45lbs and was 4 seperate packages. it only cost me 120 to ship.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Dec 1 2003, 12:47 PM
I'm in milford, Pa bro 18337- also just so you guys know, the tires alone just cost me $229 which i have a receipt for- Obviously i can't expect to get all that back, plus the cost of the steelies- But please make me a reasonable offer

not to jack your thread, but since you're pretty local, if you know anyone in need of crx parts: https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27029

tell your sister i'll give them to her for 2 bills and then her car will handl enice in the snow- I gotta get rid of them bro, my girlfriend is ON me about it

Back