13 Second Hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

210 whp will get you a high 13 on street tires in a 2500 lbs car/driver

sisteve hit 13.8 on 14x6 slicks in his 197 whp 00 civic si, which is heavier than your car.
some cx's came with a/c. it was a dealer option.

pills ran a 14.9 with a b16 and itr/ctr cams in a 2450+him del sol, making 162.6 whp

http://bseries.net/html/featured/treycommc.../treycommcw.php is trey's car. he no longer runs teins. they are on my car :) he puts 179 whp out, and ran a 13.8 in his 2520+driver car. BUT, he also has the ats finial drive for stupid close gearing.

gearing is a big issue. as does tire size.
there's a lot more to drag racing that power and weight. its utilitizing what you have in an effective manner. example, 1000 whp supras still run 12's :lol:

I liked that link pissed......not bad at all for the mods

Milan

it aint all that hard i hit a 13.2 in my ek9 weighing in at 2150lbs with some lenso 13s on hoosier .jdm type r motor .running straight air and open headers at sacramento. my boy have a eg with the same setup up running consistent low low 13s.im pretty sure i can pull high 12s easily cause i was running a 99 si ecu on default mode.now i got a skunk2 plug from obd2 to obd 1 running a p28 reving to 9500 instead of 8000rpm chip by ericks racing.if your here in nor cal come check us out on 6/21 and 6/22 at sac. we got a couple of these motors for sale.jdmb18ctypeR..................TEAM SiKNEZZ

You could just put in a z6 and a greddy turbo kit (the one with the 15g)
13.8 seconds last week on nitto drag radials. That may be the least expensive option so far.
$500 for motor
$2800 for turbo kit
super easy instalation of both

Back