13k to spend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skisuk

I have about 13,000 dollars to spend on my car. This will be a daily driver. I plan on purchasing a civic with a blown engine on the cheap. I have never really worked on engines before, but have been doing a lot of reading up on the subject. Taking into account that I am going to be spending most of the money on the engine, (minus rims, lowering springs) what would you guys do? I am hoping to get 300 hp at the wheels. Is this possible? Any parts suggestions or advice would be appretiated, thanks.
:worthy:

Turboed Ls, low compression Je pistons, Eagle rods, port and polished head, T3/T4 turbo set at 14 psi you'll defenitly get what your lookin for and your moneys worth.

i also say gsr turbo with p&p head racing springs retainers valves etc work the motor and turbo maybe a 55 shot nos... and your in the clear of 90% racers..

Give me the $13,000 :)

there are so many possible answers to this question. What do you want to do with the car? how much power do you want to make?

if you have 13 grand, sell the chassis for a grand, and buy a 95 ///M3 for 14k.

been there, done that, and honda just isn't fucking worth that kind of money

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 20 2003, 12:58 PM
if you have 13 grand, sell the chassis for a grand, and buy a 95 ///M3 for 14k.

been there, done that, and honda just isn't fucking worth that kind of money

what do you mean? you're not even there yet! :p
and don't hate on hondas so much, you're going to despise your car you dumped all that money into, might as well enjoy it now that you have it.

Back