140+ free magazines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My mailman is going to hate me.......

I'm going to get all that I can...

every single one that they will send me...then I will save them all and build a house out of nothing but magazines and Paper glue.....then burn it down, collect the insurance and buy a real house.......

Meh...I'll only get the Maxim...and get a sore dick when they come in....mmmmmm...sticky pages...heeheehehe

sweet,
signed up for Blender and Vegitarian Times.

good find B.

Great find, you always come through for us B! You the MANG!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 15 2003, 07:53 AM
My mailman is going to hate me.......

I'm going to get all that I can...

every single one that they will send me...then I will save them all and build a house out of nothing but magazines and Paper glue.....then burn it down, collect the insurance and buy a real house.......

Meh...I'll only get the Maxim...and get a sore dick when they come in....mmmmmm...sticky pages...heeheehehe

isnt that what your wife is for?

:)

Stroke Connection ? wtf an entire periodical dedicated to those who have had strokes?

Golf Digest
Computer Gaming World
Electronic Gaming Monthly
GamePro
PC Magazine

Thank You!

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 15 2003, 08:22 PM
wheres import tuner?

if you're not lazy, make up a whole bunch of names and just get the 2 free trial issues. you have to cancel, and keep repeating the process if you want all of the issues.

Golf Digest
Off Road Adventures
Wall Street Tech

Thanks B!!!!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 15 2003, 05:51 PM
wait...the title of the thread says : 140 mags...

on the main list...i only see 40 mags....whats the deal?

it goe's 1-99, then goes to 00 then 1 again.

Sweet! I no longer have to pay for American Trucker!

Good news, Eric--your special interest magazine, "Stroke Connection" is now free of charge :)

Back