140mph in f22b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha well mine is so fuckin lazy in first till 3000 its not fit...i lay it on the mat and it does nuttin, no squeall...well a little squeak loli think its cause of the lock up torqe converter and rev limiter dont help when she do burn dat fucker kicks in lol...but pump the gas with ebrake on works till u can levle it out...i did lay a nice strip one eveing lol i done quite a job on my winter tire lol...86 feet..one tire tho.. i measured it..lol...yes i revved it..but worked well nice and coal black..this has nuttin to do with 140 mph in f22b1 lol...i thoght i read on ehr esumware that the speedo doesnt read right in these accords any truth behind that?

i never heard about that but i the mileage dose go up quicker Honda just got in trouble for it
that's why so many of there cars made it up to about 400k miles
mines at 251k and still smokes the tires nice the only problem i have is i have really good low pro's on the car and they grip so good that it just drags the back tires if the road under the front tires isn't wet

my buddy had an 88 witha 5 speed no idea wat engine but it hit 110 surpriseingy fast all things considered

I just dont see that happening on a stock accord.

No offense. The person that thinks a stock accord is getting to 100-140 mph fast. Has never been in a fast car. I am sorry but no stock sohc accord is getting there that fast. Now with boost , built n.a . Sure I could believe that . I get there damn fast. 140 Damn fast. But I am no where near stock.

iv been in fast cars muscle tuner and exotic and yea it may not get to 140 quick compared to a fast car but it gets there a lot quicker than most stock cars iv even noticed that i can get there faster than most other stock accords in my area which i don't get cause mine has a lot more miles on it id think it would have more wear and less hp i guess its probably cause there cars have had the shit ran outta em since day one and mine has only been ran hard since i got it

got taken care of since the day the old owner had it which was a old guy and he always had honda do everything

i gotta agree...no way stock accord it doin it fast...up to 100 its pretty good but man after that its a long haul..my car was well looked after too it do make a diff..it was all honda work too she actully agve me all the recipts....she got the car off her dad in 2002 for 11 grand haha...i didnt pay anyway close to that...but man it makes a differnce to the cars performance big time..but likei said i i had all the recipts and orignal bill of sales so i knew damn well my car was never abused...the gas pedel was even hard to push pass half..i was afraid i was gonna bust the cable at first lol....she was babbaied but no more...back to the thread these things just sont do it fast stock i proved it to myself just like alot of other people on here

Last edited:
When I tested my Top Speed on my 95 accord ex , vtec, headers, CAI, chipped ecu, 8lb flywheel, act clutch, Bored TB, H23 intake, ect . I could get to 120 with out struggle, after that shit . I was in it for the long haul. Fifth gear wouldnt pull it to 130 . Its still hard to believe that a stock accord . W/ or w/o vtec is climbing to 140 fast, or somewhat near fast, or even slow. 4th and 5th gen accords come with a 130mph governor. Wouldnt cut the car , just wouldnt climb over it .

But now get boosted. Youll see that 140 and more . I dont recommend going around 140mph. Its hell on the motor. 5th gear and boost gets the motor real HOTTTT!!!

My accord made it up to 135 with V2 and Kamikaze headers...that was only once and probably wont happen again...after 120 there isnt much left in the car, cause 5th gear dont got much to it..

I got my almost stock 96 civic to 140, I got my h22a accord just finished this weekend to 130 but it still had plenty to go. I got my 300zx to 150 and quit going cause my radar detector went off. The fastest was when I drove a customers brabus SL65 at work and hit just over 210mph on the highway. And the windwhield wipers didnt budge. they had spoilers.

mine had 4 gears with the auto trans i wish i didnt convert it cause now its a bitch gettting speed once i hit 5th the auto 4 speed was way better but i like driving stick so thats an up

Back