14x6.5 4x100 BBS basketweave wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bill H

I have @ 12 of these for sale. No tires.
asking for $50 per wheel plus shipping (@ $25 per wheel)
Email me at wherron1 at Gmail dot com
0408091418b.jpg

how much would it be for 4 shipped to 59405
I have @ 12 of these for sale. No tires.
asking for $50 per wheel plus shipping (@ $25 per wheel)
Email me at wherron1 at Gmail dot com

(asking price) -->$50 x 4 = $200
(Shipping for 1 wheel) -->$25 x 4 = $100
(asking price for 4 wheels + shipping wheels)
$200 + $100 = $300

think i learned that math in like 1st grade...

Willing to work if a set of 4 is purchased and picked up? And I'd like to know about center caps too. These would look nice on either of my cars. Or both.

hey, you could come through and see my pile of an Si. Completely unrelated (and since hes leaving an email showing no intention of sticking around, I dont give a damn about the threadjack) we need to get an Ohio thing going on. Maybe a shooting range outing? I just like shooting the M4. A lot. haha

I uhh, have never shot a gun before. I don't know how I'm not banned. We've got
Myself
You
Byron
99sidude
I think Undr8ed got the fuck out.
No other regulars I can think of?

Instaban. We need to fix that. We can bring in those lame asses from Indiana and michigan if theyre down. Maybe Tennessee would come up too. :shrug2:

Meh, I'm not into large Honda meets full of d bags. Hondaswap meets are more like get togethers of like minded enthusiasts of cars in general to hang out, shoot the breeze, and eat some good food/drink some good drink. Checking out each others rides as well of course.

If I go to car shows theyre American muscle car shows like good guys, super Chevy show, etc.

Last edited:
There we go, and 99sidude said he was down to have it at his place. He's got a good bit if land out in the middle of nowhere and a big driveway so that'd be cool. We should really shoot for one this coming spring/summer. It'd be a lot easier than driving to NE.

Back