15.80sec hatch??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyjdm

ok.. this studpid kid around my house is tryin to say he ran 15.80 with his stock hatch... no intake no anything aftermarket and a beat up motor with 180000 miles on the motor is this possible???

why the fuck did you waste time to post this in the general maintainence section, there is nothing maintainence related to your post. if he ran the claimed time he should have a time slip to prove it... so make him produce the slip.

Brian

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 23 2005, 11:15 AM
why the fuck did you waste time to post this in the general maintainence section, there is nothing maintainence related to your post. if he ran the claimed time he should have a time slip to prove it... so make him produce the slip.

Brian
[post=490553]Quoted post[/post]​

You tell him Brian :lol:

if your at my elevation its possible.

Englishtown is close to sea level, Brooklyn is at sea level so I could probably manage a mid 13 with my LST hatch in BK, but a high 13 or so at Englishtown. Elevation plays a huge part in times. I probably wouldn't even touch 13s in the catskills or poconos.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Apr 23 2005, 01:27 PM-->
brian11to1
@Apr 23 2005, 11:15 AM

Brian
[post=490553]Quoted post[/post]​

You tell him Brian :lol:
[post=490559]Quoted post[/post]​

Not only that, he just said 15.8's in a hatch, didnt say what hatch or anything... other than it's stock. Some people dont learn... :thumbsdown:

oh yea...its most likely false cause your in ohio.

If it's auto and stock and/or made before 92 then its probably defenitly false.

sh*t
Thats what my hatch would run with the Gsr swap.....lol
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back