15" Konig Heliums

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would get CP-035's ... but one of those costs close to what a set of rotas cost
so for budget minded people just get the lightest rims you can comfortably afford

the rotas or the heliums are good choices
if it was me id go with the heliums just cuz everyone and their grandmother is rolling on rotas

if you do get that set .... get it with the dunlops.... better tires out of the two there

That was my next question, what tire size would be best and also what brand. The Group Buy looks good, so Dunlop's but what size?

Thanks

its a 15x6.5 so go with a 195/50 or 205/50

im not sure if your going to get a choice with this groupbuy though

I'll ask the guy but it seems that the 205/50's are more common?

Thanks for your help. At first I was looking at some 17's and yes chrome. Gay I know, but 20-26 pounds is going to slow me way down. I'm going the right way now, I think. Less rotating mass, ha ha I just learned that.

Thanks Again

I have those Falkens since I needed allseason tires here in MT. They're not too bad, but I think I'll rip them up on the auto-x course.

Originally posted by Prowler@May 16 2003, 04:24 PM
I have those Falkens since I needed allseason tires here in MT. They're not too bad, but I think I'll rip them up on the auto-x course.

dude.. you have an automatic accord.. somethings not seeming right jfwy :)

well i roll on generals, so yeah, i buy cheap.. right now for me, cheaper is better though..

Back