15" or 16" for H22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honestly, 13s with some big ass slicks and stage 3-4 axles, i'm running 16s and don't have shit for tractionmy friends got the same problem i do with 17s, so i'm guessin 15s can only be worse unless you get some slicks on em

i vote 15"
and this is being :moved: to the right forum

just get some 15" rotas or some 15" x 7"s if you can for daily drivin', then some 13's w/ slicks for the track.

get some JDM Mugen rims I belief they are like 16' or 15' the Gold once, this things are awesome and some Falken Azenis you know the street legal Drags,

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Feb 1 2004, 03:01 AM
get some JDM Mugen rims I belief they are like 16' or 15' the Gold once, this things are awesome and some Falken Azenis you know the street legal Drags,

those 16 foot rims eh? bling bling nugka. and be sure to waste all your money on those over priced mugen ones!!! and azenis aren't great for drag's... the side walls are siffer than a mof0. good street legal drag tires are those bfg drag ratials, but they're mad $$$ and wear out quick like.

your post = shit.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Feb 1 2004, 03:10 AM-->
Sergey P.A.
@Feb 1 2004, 03:01 AM

those 16 foot rims eh? bling bling nugka. and be sure to waste all your money on those over priced mugen ones!!! and azenis aren't great for drag's... the side walls are siffer than a mof0. good street legal drag tires are those bfg drag ratials, but they're mad $$$ and wear out quick like.

your post = shit.

:concur:

when you dont know what the fuck your talking about.... just shut the fuck up

mugen = waste of fucking money

there are lighter rims out there for less money

mugen = paying for the name and not much more

This is why I'm selling my 17's. There very light for 17 only 14 pounds but I'm going to need more rubber and a softer sidewall once I get my h22 in my ek. Once they are sold I'm looking for some 15 inch SSR Comp. with bfg drag radials.

Back