????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

from much looking the only thing i found was "trust japan" had a 6 speed for the jdm b16

not only is it UBER rare but uber expensive

"its not 100% but its the only thing i could find"

Last edited:
i drove through all the gears. as i went up on numbers car rpm droped just like normal since it was just on a road no highway yet have to break it in before getting on.

i drove through all the gears. as i went up on numbers car rpm droped just like normal since it was just on a road no highway yet have to break it in before getting on.

Once again, I submit my request for pictures...

you want pics of it in every gear

A picture of the shift knob would be nice, maybe some pictures of the transmission as well, any ID stickers or stamps on it...

i get those pics up asap
shift pattern goes as followed

1 3 5
| /| / |--|
2 4 6 R

i know it seems like 6th is R but it goes further out to the right. like i said i'll post pics up asap of shifter not to sure what good that will do and i'll put pics up of how tranny looks and engine have to charge my camera battery.

i even took it to a mechanic and he said its the first time he has seen something like that and he had three other hondas there all egs and one had an ls swap

Back