15x7 Rota Slipstreams on an EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

Will 15x7 Rota Slipstreams w/ 225 width tires fit without any issues with lock-to-lock with the steering wheel?

Would anyone know off the top of their head if they will stick out past the wheel wells?

225's will rub regardless of what wheel they are on about 1/4-1/2 turn before lock. unless you're doing a k-turn, you probably won't have rubbing issues.

why 225s though?

I know on Integras I can get away with 225s with 5mm spacers all around, the rears will rub the trailing arm and the fronts will rub near lock like B said, but there is no worries in any sort of competiton or street driving, parking lots aside.

spacers depend a lot on the offset of the wheel too. you can't just say "add a 5mm spacer and they will fit"

assuming your talking about the 15x6 stock blades/fat-5's, it's going to be a totally different situation on a 15x7 +38 and even more on a 15x7 + 42 or +45

Clarification: I had to use 5mm spacers on +42 15x7.5 wheels with 225 50/15 :D

6.5" the tire will be wider then the wheel, thus "bubbling over" effect.
you want to be like this: ||

6.5's will be like: \ /

a 7.5 would be like / \

now this is an exaderation of course... but ascii images suck.

from personal driving opinion on a lot of wheel/tire setups, i love the way 205/50/15's work on 15x7's +42

Back