$16,000 tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No, the reason that it's so high is because it is Tom from Honda-techs car, and hte seller stole the pics to sell his tranny. Tom got irrate and now everyone is bidding, emailing all the bidders, and the seller, basically just fuckin up the whole thing.

ahh right on! lol

16,000 X ebays fee (non-paying high bidder) = hell of a fine for stealing pics and not ever selling shit. lol

Damn, that is sweet...I should make a dummy account and do that, so I can keep my real ebay accound without bad feedback. :)

on a side note, ebay will refund the final value costs of an auction if you have a non-paying bidder- Perhaps there is a point at which they will no longer refund all of the cost, but when i got a deadbeat winner on my prelude for 4k they refunded me the 85 dollars i would have had to pay-

that guy is fucked if he lets the auction go till the end...

Ebay takes .... .2% of the winning auction's final price :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait until you sell it either !

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 15 2004, 06:25 PM
I can't wait until you sell it either !

-> Steve

and I had all the LSD's...and I didn't get that much..... <_<

i htought ebay only charged for the starting fee, thats all i'v ever been charged for when listing an item, ive never gotten charged for a final price....

no, there is def. a final value fee- perhaps it's only on big items, but like i said, it was definitely charged and then refunded to me on my debeat auction-

There is always a final auction fee regardless of the price. You will have to log into your accounts page on ebay and view the final auction fee after the listing has ended.

This is how Ebay Rapes you in the ass !!!

Invalid Item
The item you requested (2473338041) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

Back