16" Motegi MR7s SET(4) located in PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicEX

1996 Honda Civic EX
Hey i got a set(4) of Motegi MR7s. I got them white wet sanded them and painted them black and finished with clear coat. 2 have good tires other need new ones(205/45 16) 2 have some chips in the paint nothing a little respray wont fix i dont have pics of the chips but they arnt big(but noticeable) I live in Pottstown, PA if you want to come by and check them out. Price is 300. Email - slayer14789@yahoo.com AIM - msg3s Cell - (484) 942-6578 my name is Jon.

Here are links to see one when i was finished 2 look great. the other 2 just need a spray once on a few spokes.

PIC-0151.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PIC-0152.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is the link to my hole album you can see all the pics i have of the rims They have toyo proxes 205/45 ZR16 on them but 2 of them need new tires.
http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/EXvtec/

heres a link to the penny in trade of one the 2nd one looks exactly the same but like i said the other 2 do need tires.
http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/EXvtec/?action=view&current=PIC-016823515125.jpg

Last edited:
Let me go check the bank account. Is it Pottstown or Pottsville that has the Yuengling brewery? That might push me over the edge on buying these, haha.

lol i believe pottsville has the brewery. Pottstown is close to westchester and philly
Yea I just checked. But I've been to Pottstown before. Some friends and I were on our way to Ohio and stopped in Pottstown because we thought the brewery was there. Guy at the Wawa actually said they hear it a lot.

Your actually closer than I thought though. That could work too.

Last edited:
ok just click the direct link and go through the album they should be the first like 10+ pics you see

Man, I would LOVE those. They're BEAUTIFUL! Ugh...I shouldn't be asking, but are you willing to ship? My EG needs some rim love.

I figured that much. :D I'm just curious how much those things weigh and all in order to figure out shipping.

umm they are pretty heavy ill weigh one tomorrow morning and post what one weights and just times that by 4 do you want me to let the air out of the 2 cuz 2 dont hold air and other 2 do

I don't really care much about the tires, unless they have really good tread on them. Heck, on the ones that don't hold air I wouldn't want the tires at all. Do you have any pictures of the good tires showing how much tread they still have on them?

Luis I have the perfect sticker for you, what with you always trying to buy wheels.
heartwheels_prv.gif
:D:D:D

idk ill weigh them tomorrow and take a picture with a penny to show you the tread on them

ok i put up a link to the penny in trade sorry its a little blurry but i think you can see how much is left and oh i weighed one thats filled with air and it weights 42lbs...

Luis I have the perfect sticker for you, what with you always trying to buy wheels.
heartwheels_prv.gif
:D:D:D

LMFAO! :bo: If I can rep you for this, I will. hahahahahahaha Don't ask me how many sets I have already. :ph34r:

Back