16 US troops killed today in Iraq

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

suvjuice.jpg

coke.jpg

where is the "shut up pussies, we'll defend america!"??

Those are some great pictures. I say instead of just setting up their own form of Democracy, we take over their country, that would save on a lot of money and problems.

I learned this morning that this fucking incident hit closer to home that it did.

I learned that one of the guys was from Fort Wayne. He had a 3 year old daughter and was looking forward to being discharged after his 4 yrs of active duty next june. 7 fucking months left for him.

That hit me harder than anything I've heard lately. One of my hometown boys was killed.

that sucks man. ive got a cousin over there in the 3rd infantry. he was there while they were still invading the country and he's stuck there for GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!!!!!!!!!!! they keep changing the date on him!!! fucking government bastards.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 4 2003, 04:41 PM
I learned this morning that this fucking incident hit closer to home that it did.

I learned that one of the guys was from Fort Wayne. He had a 3 year old daughter and was looking forward to being discharged after his 4 yrs of active duty next june. 7 fucking months left for him.

That hit me harder than anything I've heard lately. One of my hometown boys was killed.

:eek: that sucks! ft. wayne is like 1 1/2 from me at most!

i know a kid whose dad is in the air national guard A-10 unit over in battle creek. i dont think they got sent to iraq but when they were in bosnia it was scarry as hell.

however watching A-10s doing low level drills over my house is the sweetest thing ever :worthy:

Back