1600+ hp Viper 0-60 in 1.5 Seconds!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

Images from the Baltimore Auto Show...
This is just out of control fast.
Twin Turbo Viper.

viper_1.jpg

viper_2.jpg

we actually had a red Ford GT at our local dealership. Dante Hall bought it for just a little over $300,000

Geez... that Viper will hit 200+ by the time most of us get through the 1/4 mile.

:worthy:

whats the big deal with the GT? So you can spend $200k on a car to not be able to drive it because the rear hatch could fly off, or the gas tank could explode, or the front suspension could fall off? :lol:

That Viper = t3h sexy.

Thats pretty freakin sweet. Reminds me a while back when I saw a mustang in Car and Driver that went 0-60 in 1.9 seconds and it had a lot less horsepower.

well guys i again have shot a load in my pants....sorry i cant help it.....tha that ca car i is gggrrreeeaaat...ohhhh again....sorry gota go change....ooops

why is everyone bagging on the ford gt? its a badass car, i dont get it.

dood..its a ford....i cant stand any for product minus the explorer(i had one) or the expidition....but every other ford product :thumbsdown: Fucked On Race Day = ford

you need to re-evaluate your dislike for the company then. you dont like ford for the fact that the name is ford, but you like the shittiest cars they make? :blink:

fact is the ford gt is a badass car. no reason to bash it just because it has the ford logo.

seriously, the ford gt is a sick fuckin car. look up the stats on that thing bub.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Feb 15 2005, 09:08 PM
you need to re-evaluate your dislike for the company then. you dont like ford for the fact that the name is ford, but you like the shittiest cars they make? :blink:

fact is the ford gt is a badass car. no reason to bash it just because it has the ford logo.
[post=461562]Quoted post[/post]​

explorer shitty...right to each there own...the shitty ford product goes to the mustang hands down...if i had to choose a domestic it would be a gm product. your not gonna win this niether am i so whatever. i dont like that car. gt-40 :thumbsdown: ford in general :ghey:

Back