17" Enkei rims/Aem Big Brake kit combo!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GsrTeg

wNjI2ODg5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

ummmm aem big brake kit for free.....somethign smells fishy about that.....why might i ask for free?

I now have 15's which won't fit with the aem brake kit. Therefore I have no use for it anymore.

No I rather recieve payment first just in case the buyer decides not to pay when shipment arrives.

Originally posted by GsrTeg@Oct 31 2004, 03:35 AM
No I rather recieve payment first just in case the buyer decides not to pay when shipment arrives.
[post=409784]Quoted post[/post]​

UPS won't unload the packages before they're holding the payment in their hand. COD is the safest way for both people- I get to refuse shipment and get my money back if you send me a box of rocks, and you're gaurenteed to get paid if you send what you say you will.

Pretty sweet rims yo but with the AEM big brake kit thats a deal & a half sorry dont have $$$$$ for it now

Well I also have another 4 lug aem big brake kit that I can sub for the 5 lug brake kit which is also in good condition.

Originally posted by GsrTeg@Nov 1 2004, 01:55 PM
I just took a pic of the 12" aem brake kit which I'm including for for free!!!!
wNjI5NTc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

[post=410145]Quoted post[/post]​

If you "just took" the pic, how come it's tagged by We Todd Did AND Prostreet?

You take personal checks? How about a thorough teabagging?

Wow ive noticed everytime someone is trying to be a scammer or whatever when they know there caught they say sold and take off forever..That is great someone else just did that not to long ago..Might be the same guy..

What do you mean why is it under prostreet or we-todd-did-racing. I can't load the pic on here without using that website. And I'm not a scammer. I haven't scammed anybody from here and Im not planning too. I just sold everything locally to a performance shop for $550. I was trying to get $650 on here and locally, but my friends are trying to act like there broke. But atleast I got rid of everything.

Originally posted by GsrTeg@Nov 2 2004, 01:27 AM
What do you mean why is it under prostreet or we-todd-did-racing. I can't load the pic on here without using that website. And I'm not a scammer. I haven't scammed anybody from here and Im not planning too. I just sold everything locally to a performance shop for $550. I was trying to get $650 on here and locally, but my friends are trying to act like there broke. But atleast I got rid of everything.
[post=410488]Quoted post[/post]​

Then how come the first pic looks like it was ganked off Ebay?

Back