17" TENZO'S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have set of 4 tenzo shu 4's in silver with no tires.
im askin 350 obo plus ship
the price is negotiable i need these sold so if u like them holla

heres on of the pics so you get the idea
f9a2406d.jpg

i got more for people actually interested
holla

do not buy them wheels , this guy is a lier , he tryed to rip me off and i didnt do the deal, he wanted my full jdm zc swap for his wheels and i told him no, now hes went on my classifieds and put that iam a scamer n stuff, and lied saying that i said that motor was a 97 and lota stuff, i wouldnt buy them wheels the way he done me and all, he may just keep ur money or sumtin. just letting u guys before hand so u will beware of him, hes anobbie forgive him he duno shit bout cars or motor swaps or anything. hes a fuckin lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o god...listen everyone..this guy is upset cuz i caught him in his lie. he im'ed me interested in buying the wheels.. but he's a broke as fool and wanted to do a trade. he told me about a motor he had. so i started asking questions about it. he then went on to say that its a 97 zc. i corrected him on that thinkin he just made a mistake. but he got hot swarin up and down that its a JDM 97 from a teg. i told him they stopped making those and then he started arguing ang changing stories from that it was a 97 to it was a 92-95 and then that he had no idea. i dont trust his shit and i was just reported a SCAMMER!!!.... i have plenty of references that will tell you otherwise and not 1 that will say something negative. i have all positive feedback on ebay. so dont listen to this faggot...if you have questions about any of this you can talk to me personally on aim pr1dragon88

stop fighting.

you can't be scammed if you never traded funds or parts.

thats like calling rape when your masterbating.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back