170whp vs.??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It should run about a flat 14, maybe a little faster if it's a lightweight.

Think stock ITR engine in (insert car here).

I had a little bit more but look at my sig

Milan

well, Pills was pushing about that much hp on his B16 and he only ran a high 14.
what's the deal?

Milan, how much hp are you pushing?

altitude/humidity/tires all have ALOT to do with it.
i would prolly guesstimate a low 14 here in fl, mid-high 13 if you were gutted.
possibly low 13 with slicks/good suspension/gutted and a good driver.

If you are talking about the last time I remember Pills posting timeslips (last fall) he was not pushing 170, but only 16~ whp and had a slipping clutch. Then again I am on so infrequently that he probably has gone out to Stanton drag strip since then and done runs.

that run was with slicks, had GSR special editions with some small ass MT slicks, they were my buddies. Lets not forget my car was gutted (inside was only dash, door panels and one seat) No AC, No PS, No bumpers, No nothing, it was metal and motor.

What can I say, it was cold, octane rating was high, and I drove it well. Simple as that. 0 sea level, shit maybe even negative lol.

Kids always thought I had atleast a 1.8 under the hood, but it ran just great.

Milan

i ran a 14.6 on street tires with 164 whp after i got my new clutch.. a 14.8 with the shitty stock clutch.

now i ran a 14.3 w/ 184 whp. with no traction until 3rd.. i need jimfab bars FO SHO

steve put 196 whp and ran a 13.8 on slicks, 14.5 i think it was on street tires.
i say high 14

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jul 9 2003, 10:21 PM
i ran a 14.6 on street tires with 164 whp after i got my new clutch.. a 14.8 with the shitty stock clutch.

now i ran a 14.3 w/ 184 whp. with no traction until 3rd.. i need jimfab bars FO SHO

Yeah. I've got a set already.. you DEFINITELY need some, Pills. They help the EG chassis even more than mine!

YUMMAY!!!!
[insert JimFab pic here, but Imagestation is down :(]

Back