18" ADR Rims for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I bought these for my 92 Accord LX but decided to go with some wheels that would be laying around. The wheels for sale are 18" ADR wheels. They're absolutely brand new, never had any tires mounted on them before. The boxes were only open to confirm all the wheels were whole and not scratched. They are a uni-lug 4 lug pattern with a +42 offset. Silver center with polished lip. I'm asking $400 shipped in the US for these.

accordrim.jpg

nice, 1st dibbs goto you. I'm going to the performance shop at lunch to get the spacers I need. I'll try them out as soon as I get home from work and I'll post up my final decision. Thanks :)

just wondering.....what car where these going in??? i'm wondering about the offset...they will go in my ef and ek....but any way lmk...

They SHOULD, they are a standard offset. They were going on a 92 Accord LX.

Check out like discounttire or something, they usually show the wheel size and offset.

yea ill do that..

...i am going to move on the 1st so ill only have the pc at the office...so today ill talk to the wife make sure the finances are there...lol and ill show them to her....this is the only part of being married i dont like.....anything over 200 we have to talk about it...[trying to buy a house]

i have some 18"s but the crome is pealing and they wont hold a bead....so i have brand new tires on them i need to take off.. i hope they dont fuck up.. :dry:

I understand your pain :wink: Not married yet, but damn I'm close enough! :laugh:

click
OEM tires:185-60-14 (578x185mm). Bolt pattern: 4x100. Offset: 35 to 45 mm. Tires up to 603x215mm. Rims up to 17x7.0".

This package is out of specs range (custom fit). 18`` seems too tall. Maximum recommended rim size is 17``. 7.5`` rim is TOO wide. Maximum recommended rim width is 7.0``.

ill search some more

185/60/14 is a 22.75 overall diameter

215/35/18 is a 23.9 overall diameter

These with tires would be 1.15 inches taller. You would need some coilovers prolly to make them work right.

Think it over man, I'd hate for you to buy them and be stuck with them. As much as I want to sell them, I dont want someone being unhappy in return :)

Back