19" Konigs for sale!!!!!!!!!&

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxtc_vtec

I have a set of 19" Konig Prophets for sale with Yokahama Parada Spec II with about 50% tread left on them. I paid $2200 with tires brand new and only had them on the car for about 5 months. Im asking at least $1000 or trade for a used COMPLETE turbo kit for 2000 civic si. Will post pics later. The rims are in PERFECT condition and have never seen ANY curbs at all!!!!!!!!! And the rims are Opal color.

I also have miscellaneous crx parts for sale:

Complete dash, center console, rear interior, taillights, headlights, rear hatch with glass. I also have a B16/18 vtec valve cover, im, and gsr head.

Originally posted by crxtc_vtec@Jan 6 2005, 07:34 PM
I have a set of 19" Konig Prophets for sale with Yokahama Parada Spec II with about 50% tread left on them. I paid $2200 with tires brand new and only had them on the car for about 5 months. Im asking at least $1000 or trade for a used COMPLETE turbo kit for 2000 civic si. Will post pics later. The rims are in PERFECT condition and have never seen ANY curbs at all!!!!!!!!! And the rims are Opal color.

I also have miscellaneous crx parts for sale:

Complete dash, center console, rear interior, taillights, headlights, rear hatch with glass. I also have a B16/18 vtec valve cover, im, and gsr head.
[post=442301]Quoted post[/post]​

PICS PICS PICS

Back