1973 honda cb 350 cafe i built

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wildbillhatchbac

the OG
VIP
DSC03176.jpg

DSC03627.jpg

you can view my build thread here My 72 CB350 Cafe build - ADVrider no comments on the ex gf though lol

Awesome project, I bet its fun as heck to ride!

Did you go through a 55 gallon drum of elbow grease? Looks like it. Man, I'm all inspired. I want a cafe project now. You bastard you.

So.. you need to.. dumb down those rearsets or something, lol.

Last edited:
Looks good man.

If you're interested in another bike project, I got a good platform to start with...:ph34r:

thanks E :)

the bike actually looks a little different now. the picture was taken before i rode it. the wire mess was takin care of. the paint is amazing, which i cant take credit for. its got six coats of clear to smooth out the stickers and paint layers with extra metallic in nsx blue :)

its a blast to ride and smokes a klx250 in a drag race lmao

I've been combing the intarwebz looking for a project. Found a few CB 750's, but I already have a bloody fast bike, I want a fun toy bike.

Yeah, I can find eleventy billion of them, all 500+ miles away. 2 close by. 1 is really nice, which is not what I'm looking for, and the other is a 750.

lol, "lacks power on the top end".. Perhaps thats because its a carbureted 360cc motorcycle from the 70's?

Go wave $500 in $20 bills in his face, load it up, and drive away with it.

^ Im going to try, Ive been into old Hondas since I was little (my dad has a whole collection of vintage Hondas) so getting it running in tip top shape would be no problem.:)

I've got an '82 CB900F Super Sport. Thing is rediculously fast for being 80's engineering. Thing is a tank though. Heavy as hell. But it's fun. Even with my fat ass on the bike, it will still pull up the front end if you crack it.

Back