1980 2nd gen civic b16 swap

how do you like the bigger cvcc motor?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

update:::: still waiting on parts for the susp... and springs gatta weld the trac-bars and do the dash wiring repin just on the dash did the rest last week ill have more pics latter this week hope after sunday i gatta get it started im geting it painted as soon as it starts time sucks lol but ill get R done !

Sick. I just saw an 82 Civic for $250 on craigslist here in MN....you're making me tempted to buy it!

it was nice today i worked on it out side.
100_0552.jpg

100_0555.jpg

lol a budy was trying to lift the car its light but still hurts.lol
100_0553.jpg

Oh ya !! the pic on top you will see a lill bit of next door two weeks ago there was a big fire next door almost got to our duplex i pulled the car out fast fire was coming out of the windows no one was home at the time. had to stop working on the car for a bit tell they cleared the smoke & smell out. that was a fun week!

oh shit, thats when you know you love your car is when you push it out of the house before anything else. Looks good, keep it up.

well i got the kids out first in my jammies out side infront of every one out there then i went back in and pushed out the car left the comp.-clothes- i just wanted the car thats all i need ill live in it if i have to. lol

this car is sweet so far...(if your gonna put a kit on it....do all of it not just front)

p.s THIS CAR IS SO FAR VERY SWEET....(more inspiration for me to buy a 2g civic...and add to my soon to be civic collection)

this car is sweet so far...(if your gonna put a kit on it....do all of it not just front)

p.s THIS CAR IS SO FAR VERY SWEET....(more inspiration for me to buy a 2g civic...and add to my soon to be civic collection)

its funny i don't know if people know how to read or just chooce not to read but its all on here IM NOT PUTING A BODY KIT ON THE CVCC CIVIC AT ALL its all ganna be stock thats it the pic was" I just got the car at home and was f**cking around and put the 17" wheels and the front nose on the car TTTTTTHHHHHAAAATTTTSSSS IIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should just post this for people toooo READ!!!! in my signature. its all on the pics guys

ok enough fun w/ people !!! the up date : im being lazy and the car turns over at the key has fuel and spark and cluster is done in dash doing the trac bars now next is the wheels then to paint. no has not started yet thats the lazy part lol ill have a vid soon as well.

Ok did more work today and w/ a lill help from my 4yr-old son he did great a lill welder learn young huh! they will know more about honda someday.
100_0642.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0640.jpg

THE B16 RUNS!!!!!!!! it starts up at the key and runs great like new i was working on it all day from 6:00AM to 2:00AM the wiring is done the damn thing starts up lol the mounts hold up more than i thought i dont feel it in the car at all im sooo damn happy -- gatta put the seats and dash back in i have a vid, of the frist start up ill post NEXT: is the drive and vid, to post . i smell like gas and high from the smell it was funny it started up after 4-5 cranks i cranked it about 50 times to pump the oil thenmade sure the gas was pump then it started right up after 4-5 cranks gatta love the honda. now im not ganna sleep lol.

Back