1980 cvcc b16 Back n/a ITB exe..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

New motor B16 just built stage 3 Cams , ITB , CTR pistons, with lill head work.
just got it today for the CVCC woooohooo back up and going. trying something new wanna see what it can do N/A
DSC_0966.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

still with Hondata S300 gatta do a lill more work for it to go in but stage 4 clutch and the great trans w/ the locker posi is going back in had to make a hood scoop to flow air in to the ITB's soon will be back out at track....

Nice.

What you know its fixed it was the TCM that was messen up im ganna have a vid on the start-up next few days sounds mean as hell that huge!!! cam is sick and ( loud As Hell ) with the itb's sounds like a V8 with fast response on the throttle. hope to get it all broke in by 2 weeks for drags.

wow, thats pretty fucking awesome. but you didn't need anybody on a message board to tell you that.

ha ha ha we chipped a valve or two thanks to the timing. i new stage 3 cams were pushing it real close. lol
we were setting the timing for Vtec lobe being that was the biggest damn lobe and intake gear screw snaped and lucky only spun 5% ya and didn't hit piston go figure!!!
oh and it helps with remote shut-off in hand..

it cleared with the clay & cam fixture but!!! 5% ! being anything can happen via cam kissing. gatta bust out the cam fixture again..
no big pop head off change . oh and get new gears lol
awwwww lill setback.

Update i should have this going again. have tryed to get this to run good but one prob after another bad luck i guess . it was the injectors after taking apart everything tested the injectors and they stopped working so going to get new ones
then start again this week. all goes ok should have vids soon

Would love to to see this thing run! I thought about putting in my h22a 500+ whp into a really old civic.

it was nothing !! ok valves replaced head going back on all over again
being lazy going slow on it
back together next few days

Ooh. Can't wait to hear about it.

I've followed this thread for a little while. I do like your car. ...engine's not too bad, either.

Back