1980 cvcc B16 swap post out ????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 1980 cvcc and wanna put this on the web with all info fo the swap but im new for this thread the swap is going good i would i have a B16 vtec 1st gen 90-91 civic 160 hp JDM motor going into a 1980 cvcc civic it has the buddy club front kit and ml sides for the old school civic. acura front seats/with si civic rear all black stock dash w/ gage 88-91 civic hubs in front w/ 1 1/2 drop springs for the motor. and motor mount are made to fit the cvcc 80-83 civic ( cvcc ) they are made from 1500 heat proof polyurethane mig weld custom from me the polyurethane was sent out made to fit i have pics but dont know how to post all. i would like to give this info out let me know all pics for motor swap and wiring info. help ????

click on the full Post Reply or Go advanced button on the quick reply box, and on the main posting screen, scroll down. You will see something called Manage Attachements. Click that, and you can upload 5 pics at a time right to the post.

Hopefully he learns some grammar before posting any info so people can actually read it...

What, is his first language Eskimo?

... and am I the only one that noticed this is from January 2007? lol

hey whats up, i just bought an 83 civic 1500dx (3-speed hondamatic) hatch and also just got a complete package deal on a jdm B16B with axles, shift linkage, wiring harness, fuse box, ecu, the whole nine yards. I have a friend that is good with welding that is going to make me custom motor mounts...i know the axles will require modification, as well as all things in wiring....any advice/tips you can put my way would greatly help.
I know its gonna be a pain in the ass to get it all running smoothly but it will be worth it and im determined!

Back