1980 cvccb16 for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
no!!! dont sell it. she deserves better than to be sold off like some run of the mill ricer. my 81 still beats the stock 1.5 liter, but she is like family. faithful and always there! (and she has a b20 in the garage waiting to renew her spirits) good luck and good job on a terrific build up.

the thing is far what its worth the civic was a great build and ya still wan't it but my kids need more so ya they mean more to me we need to move and i don't care if it sells or not
egsir ::::
some things have to be
i gatta sell it if i was rich i would keep it
not every one has parents,,,
it was a gamble from the start if i could get it done with 3 kids
and have time with them and $$$$ but im 90 % done with it and glad i did as much i could with it did not have a chance to run it at the track sure would do just fine me and my son of 4 year old did this project together so he gets half the $$ for college funds.

most of the pics were on the build page and im not ganna send pics don't have the time if you didn't see it sorry
i have 13 posts on diff.. forums with for sale on the car

im ganna have alot of people tell me not to sell after 1 month its going with me
but needs to go
ill be back jan. 2008 will be the next build and try to finish on time
88-91 CRX S2k RWD the $$ on this build after time was done went to s2K motor trans so after time is done has to go.

Lov4my81::::
i love the car had one 13 years ago always wanted to do the swap but this one was hard as hell with weight and motor diff.
but befor i could finish it on time i got the set up done
the time is all i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back