1984 buick grand national drag car f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its my pops i am puttin it on ebay but thought i would put it on here for shits it have a new 350 chevy S/B about 400 hp batt moved to trunk ,full cage, fuel cell, electric water pump ,fule pump, ford 9'' rear buil 350 tranny, hedmen hedders, new racein seat and belts, shifter new weld raceing wheels, t tops still work
hondaswapstuff008.jpg

hondaswapstuff003.jpg

hondaswapstuff002.jpg

603bf17a.jpg

e1368ff1.jpg

5931991a.jpg

correct me if I am wrong but didnt the GN only come in black? are you sure thats not a regal t-type

Quoted post[/post]]
i hate american cars but how could you ruin a a car like that those are a great and rare car

you can ruin a car like that because it's an 84, the only two years the GN,GNX,T-Type that are actually worth anything are the 86 and 87 and the 86 isn't really sought after. the 87 is mainly the only one people look for. the 86-87 is the only model with a stock intercooler. even tho the 84 is more rare it's worth less and less desireable.

To boot the 87 ran 13's out of the box, and for under $1000 you could break into the 12's
The GN and GNX only came in black on black trim, the GNX also has differnt rims and also had Panhard bar/torque arm rear suspension, the feel was totally different. This unique suspension, replete with a classy aluminum rear end cover, pushes the car's rear up when powerbraking(this is somethin you have to see in person) has a plaque with the number in the production series on the dash and they only made 547 of them. The t-tpye came in an asortment of colors.

and that is why you can ruin such a rare car.

i fell you guys on that on it is a shame to ruin a car like this cuz this was a orignal we still have the orig motor and tranny and turbo!!! it was black but some ass painted it and di a shitty job it has runs in it all over but its my pop's not mine. he bought it and paied his buddy to do the work it not the best work but its a drag car now! i tried to gethim to built the orig motor tranny and make it the orig turbo it made to be but now he found a 70 chevell or how ever you spell it lol all tubbed better cage and 700 hp so now he just wants to get rid of this car the motor never seen the track yet. hell my dad never even seen the track with it yet lol :eek:

Back