1985 mazda rx7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trappd-in-859

I am looking into getting a 85 rx7 and was wondering what(if any) aftermarket is available for them. Also if anybody knows the reliability of this gen it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could hook me up with some info.

Thanx in advance for all your replies.

Ya knowi hope no one flames this guy for asking about mazda.

The way i see it i like yto ask other people who are into other cars, yet know car in general what they think of different makes. If he had whent to an RX-7 forum they would be way biased.

Plus i think us honda guys being at the bottom of the barrel in the market, yet pretty much top in are class when considering the (hype R) in stock trim. Honda people have good insight about other makes and model cars. I think most of us are extreamly open minded considering how much most of us love are hondas.

theres huge rx7 parts and forums sites out there. hit up google man

Originally posted by lude9593@Mar 27 2005, 02:24 PM
just swap an ls-1 in there. she'd fly for sure.
[post=479468]Quoted post[/post]​

putting a v-8 in a rx7 is like a supermodel with a dick in her bikini

I hate you mindless purists. As long as it's fast, who fucking cares? Maybe he doesn't CARE if it handles well?

haha, seems like some recent thread themes have been "i dont want to look, find this for me, thanx"

Back