1986 civic headlight/hood question?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SHOGUNOVDDRK

Ok so im a noob.....but id love some help with my car

im new to this website but ma loving it so far ^_^

i just have a few small questions for my darling civic who is white.

ok well as you may know the 3g civics came with that square hood which i dont mind and all but here in australia its almost impossible to buy a new/used one....

so here is where the questions start!

1) for my car is there a conversion that i can do to make the hood/front fender compatible with 4g civic/2g crx hoods (im planning stock for starters but perhaps carbon fiber) and if so how could it done and would i need to replace the headlight with the 4g civic/2g crx headlight?

2) does anyone know a good diy 4g/3g civic website (at the moment im studying to be a mechanic and just want some small things that i can do to start with)

Please Please i beg of you HELP ME!

anywayz thanx in advance

there was a company making a one piece hood for these cars that replaced both the hood and the header panel, in carbon fiber

i think it was about 400 bucks
search around, someone on here got one
i think it was hosmer

:eek: ok then...

ok so now i have another question...
(ive got a 3g 4door in my backyard that im pulling apart) and i have a thought
if i remove the pannel will it allow me to put a 4g hood on there and if so would there be any ugly missing bits....(im also intending to put a body kit on the car once ive got the hood soughted out)

And please dont call me a RICER!

the clip's for the 3g/4g hood placement seem the same (you know the bit that holds the hood down)

and could anyone point me in the direction of that website ^_^ PLEASE

Back