1986 CRS SI w/ D16A1 DOHC teg motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Located near Kingston NY, halfway between albany and NYC, prefer local pickups or delivery, but will attempt shipping if you know of a company...

I am also selling my 1986 CRX SI with the DOHC D16A1 series integra motor and integra ECU... $2200 gets you the crx with 115K miles on chasis, 105K on motor swap, integra big brake front conversion, 95 civic front bumper mounted on crx, with vents cut and mesh, 95 integra rear bumper on CRX, 95 integra M3 sides cut down to fit crx, front and rear stock bumpers off car, additional header panel off car, CAI modified from 95 integra, 2 EW4 complete swaps, plus one side window, headlights, and other misc parts. And i think i still have the crx si axles and spindles and stuff, but i would have to find them. The car looks decent with the civic and integra front and rear bumpers but it is NOT perfect. Pictures available upon request. I am planning to sell the CRX with early prelude SI alloy rims painted white with 14 inch tires. Also have a set of 17" spoke wheels with tires that can be negotiated into the deal. The car currently has white 17" TSW wheels, but they are off my civic hatch so i cannot part with them. Please write to ask for pictures and I will post them on hondaswap today.

The car is very quick. I am quite pleased and impressed with the motor swap. Had trouble with it at first, problems with the MAP sensor, integra ECU, and wrong motor mounts(had to use 2 integra mounts and one crx mount), but all the bugs are worked out now. I just got the car on the road after the winter and am using it as a daily driver now (3 weeks on the road with NO problems). Again, I am very pleased with the motor swap. the swap gave me 25 more horses over a stock SI and it is much faster, plus approx 10 ft lbs of torque. Tranny has much better gearing as well. I think it was worth the money, but I'm never gonna get the money invested back out of it, so I am unfortunately selling it at a loss. I am looking to get rid of this and put my hatch back on the road for the warm weather, it has a/c :D

Thanks

Good luck. You would probably have better luck selling it without the hacked up bumper and side skirts.

well, i have the stock bumpers, so if anyone wants it minus the hacked shit let me know and i will put stock back on it

thanks for the advise...

Back