MA 1986 Honda CRX Si...ZC swap, suspension mods, spare parts... ALL SOLD!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Get one while the gettin's good

1986 CRX Si

originally black
now in black primer

VERY light surface rust on 1 quarter, rest of the car is clean including the floors and rockers (underneath)

Runs and drives very well...rough to drive on the street due to the suspension but it can be adjusted

Installed mods:
Browntop ZC swap (130hp) from H-motors (the stamps are all over it so its legit)
ZC non-LSD trans
New Honda water pump
New Honda timing belt
New Honda axles
Tokico Illuminas
GC rear coilovers (less than 50 miles)
Upgrade Motoring 27.5mm torsion bars (less than 50 miles)
1g Integra rear axle
firstgencrx adjustable panhard bar (less than 50 miles)
Russel stainless/braided brake lines (less than 50 miles)
Custom 2.25" exhaust w/test pipe (bung for O2 sensor in it) and I think a Magnaflow muffler
De-vac'd
85 Si gauge cluster (140mph speedo)
85 Si hatch (black) w/spoiler
Rear interior and carpet are gone...seats and dash in tact (also currently has Prelude seats, they bolt in)
Sitting on steelies...wheels pictured are sold

Basically, I set the car up for autox at my buddies garage, drove it up to my garage (less than 50 miles away), and parked it. I've taken it up the street a few times in the past couple months, but thats it. I'm buying a house and have a wedding coming up in a month and the cars not getting any attention so I'm throwing out it there...

I also have TONS of spare parts...all the OEM suspension, HF rear axle (bare), spare header panel (new), spare fender, 3 sets of seats, tail lights, rear center piece...I couldn't even begin to list everything

AND, I have a new/never been prepped in any way Houseman/Mugen Full Race kit for this car...can work out a deal for both if someones interested:

https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-tr...ll-race-wide-body-kit-new-164186/#post1086130

$2000 - as it sits (with all installed mods) ON STEEL WHEELS, THE RONALS ARE SOLD
email: nope
phone: notthiseither

SANY0108.jpg

SANY0109.jpg

SANY0110.jpg

IMG00040.jpg

some of the installed mods (before they were installed):

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What size steelies are on the car now? Whats the mileage on the car? Would this be a good car for a DD? I am interested in the car. If I am near your area this week I would like to look at it.

13" steelies

mileage is unknown on the chassis, the clusters been swapped more then once (had an HF cluster in it when I bought it)

I'm sure you know the deal with JDM motor mileage, but it did come from Hmotorsonline which is a reputable place

could be a DD with a suspension tweak...very rough for the street as-is, but turn the struts to a softer damper, raise the coils a bit and tighten the torsion bar adjustment bolt up and I think it would be alright...like I said, I've driven it once after I put it together

let me know if you want to take a look

Back