1987 CRX ZC 1st gen swap...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ozziecrx

Ok i have a 1987 honda crx that i stole off this old guy for only 150 bucks only needed a new balljoint on drivers side body is great shape... ok i have 3500 to spend on my build that i dont wann go irate but the external look only thing im gonna do is order a typer m body kit for it and put it on and have it painted flat black by my buddie who paints cars... for the engine side im in the process of ordering a jdm zc motor and tranny for it dohc of course.. ive been doing alot of research on every thing about this that i can. and now i juts need help on little bits and pieces here and there but so far this is what i have for my motor listed below...

eagle rods
Vitara G16 Low Compression pistons
npr piston rings
three layer metal head gasket
acl rod bearing
acl main beraing
all gaskets for the whole motor

ok so now my questions are and yes it is a turbo project
what should i do about the valve train. and should i upgrade the crank and if i should what should i go with links would be very helpfull im wanting to be able to run 20psi of boost with out killing it .. i just need some pointers this is my first honda turbo car ive messed with i am a mopar guy at heart but my buddy j got me hooked...

Back