1987 mazda rx-7 fs/ft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am looking to sell or trade my 87 rx7 it has 103k original miles it has a 2 1/4 to a 2 1/2 in exhaust with a k&n cold air filter. car runs and drives excellent i just need something a little more gas friendly to start college in. i will have pics up later tonight just let me know if guys are interested. open to all kinds of trades just let me know (located in NC)

l_be3d26ee530579a517f4ed3675f791b9.jpg
this is the only pics i have right now if u want specifics just ask and i'll get them

Turbo II hood, GX hubs. I don't suppose anyone goes from 5 lug to 4, so what else is there about this thing ?

the guy i got the car from put the turbo 2 hood on an SE model it's very clean inside and out it only has the minor dings and dents you would expect from an 87 and some clearcoat is peeling some

Yeah, basically all you're looking at with the SE model is the same engine, trans and open rear diff. solid roof, heavy hood (Replaced, obviously) and slightly smaller brakes. Still a ripper of a car, but it's not the desired model.

The GXL offers more luxury, the sport offers grunt with a removal of options, the turbo of course is a sport with the turbo and the anniversary is everything imaginable. This is actually in good shape for being a 20 year old car.

Back