1988 civi h/b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

any idea on how much power and tq? whats the price tag on one them?

well there a lite motor for what they are 220hp 164tork, but by the time you buy the motor and get it in your car it will cost about 9-10 grand, but its a beast i have clips of them strolling a hayabusa

well over here in the usa, there in the rsx type s but in japan ther in the typer r, rsx and civic

so ya i bought my car from a friend and he had always wanted to do this swap but never got around to it and now im lookin into it more cause that stock power is not enough. i wanna be able to beat my friends 02' Z24 cavalier that he has done the bolt ons like the header and intake underdrive pully

thats exaclty what i wanted to hear. i seen you had a crx for sale. i wish i had one thay look cool and kill in the car stereo compitition's.

yea i just sold it. but there is a local shop down here that has four 18s in the back of one lol

i went to a comp here in iowa and a shop threw one together with 6 15's below the window line. it was the older style crx so it didnt do well. i'd love to have one like the one you had. thats secong gen right?

so you think i can get little over 300,000 miles on a b16a motor like i have on my stock one?

as long as you change the belts and oil when it is time you might depending on how much hell you give it lol

you mean your stock one thats in the 88 hatch

ya. i changed tranny fluid a while back and i took out the plug that looked like the fill and all it did was dish in like a wall so i could not fill it there i ended up filling it in a breather house on the top side. does this make any sense?

yea the fill plug should be around the top on the side beside the axle hole. yea that place were you thought was the fill hole i did the same thing many moons ago

Back