SC 1988 CRX Si $600 North Charleston

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude its 600 bucks, with a semi clean body... what makes you think it would run? pfft

im so tired of explaining... but the short of it: I think something might be messed up in the wiring or the relays or something.. I dont have a whole bunch of tools yet so im really not sure. the fuel pump going out was what made me have to park it.

put a new one in and it wouldnt start, but still turns over. probably something simple. it doesnt knock, and has around 223k miles. idk if the ac works though cuz i bought the car last winter and drove it for a month before the fuel pump took a dump

the funny thing is, brakes i can do because the accord runs great and has a newer motor in it with around 60k miles on it

You should be like barter kings and trade you $600 crx for a boat, jet ski, or a hot air balloon.

On second thought, if anyone has like 300 bucks and some reasonably fresh accord stuff then i could cut a deal...

My account doesn't allow me to do much. But I replied to the pm let me know if you got it. Thanks

i took it to a place down the street that i heard good things about... they looked at it and found that the wiring to my fuel pump relay was bad and the fp relay was also bad. theyre gonna fix that, and they got it running and drove the car around for a few minutes. the brakes are really shitty so im gona have em just figure that out and fix it too...

Got it fixed and now you're keeping it huh?

well, it needs a tune up and some other stuff (like a fresh gas tank) but i could just sell the accord to fix it up more. for now im gonna try to keep both of them though. i do need a set of 14 inch steelies for my rex w/tires... i want to put my rims on the accord for a while

its ok, ill probably get another one and a wrx with my settlement whenever its over. i needed money and tires on the accord so it helped me out alot.

i still have most of the interior and the ac controls and a few other things too

Back