1988 CRX Si- Charleston, SC $600

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjvictoria

I bought this car a little over two months ago but now I'm getting into a nasty custody case (crazy baby mama) and it needs to go.

It's ALL stock, never been raced. Just has alot of miles. Would be a great project for a mechanic.

The CRX was running when I got it but had some type of alternator/belt issue (worn out belt) and I haven't had the time or money to fix it because I broke my hand and cant work. Honestly, I'll tell you right now it needs more work, but it's a cleaner body than most you'll find on here, if any for the price. Bought for 1k, selling at a loss.

Call me at 8.4.3.-.3.7.7.-.6.6.8.7 if you want to see it. If you intend on buying I suggest bringing a car trailer because I may not have it running yet.

If I have it still when I go back to work then I'm gonna fix it and likely keep it. This is your chance to take it off my hands for cheap.
I know the pics are crap for being in the dark and all..

To get it running all you really need is an alternator belt. Don't forget, it's a genuine Si. Not a clone.

u can see some shitty pics here
https://hondaswap.com/auto-multi-media/y-l-m-c-t-522909/

at this point I'll take what I can get for a trade (but nothing older than 1990) but I need to sell for at least what I bought it for.

600 bucks and it's yours. I need it gone so I can pay for a fucking lawyer, so NO NEGOTIATIONS.

Anywhere else I will be posting it for 850, but if an offer comes from a fellow hondaswapper it will supersede those from craigslist or wherever.

edit: my location to the left there says jamestown atm, but I live in Charleston now!

Last edited:
wow... surprised u guys are even interested .. considering the distance,,

anyways, just got it back at my house... gonna watch a movie and then post the daylight pics i got earlier

PIX:

Facebook

ALSO an update... got it running cosistently so the price will be going up incrementally because i actually want to keep it more now. I will still sell if the money is right though.

I'll post updates here about whats been done, if i decide to just sell it, and price updates. I found out whats wrong now....

The spot on the top where a vac hose goes into a vacuum canister broke off, and is making the car run like shit. Also going to be removing the cat because I suspect it to be clogged.

Last edited:
mods can lock this now, car is no longer for sale. got my tax money and it's being fixed soon. gonna post a project thread once i get some stuff together... also, im not going to do the ls swap anymore. i sold the block i had to go towards fixing the stock motor back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back