1988 honda crx b16a swap part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikerhodes

I have a 1988 crx that was in bit of a wreck i need to get rid of it and its parts asap because i am moving.

I currently dont have the tools to pull the swap so if u want the motor the shell of the car comes with it. it will come with everything u need for the swap to another 88-91 crx or civic. The motor runs but i had it checked and it has some carbon build up on one of the pistons but a local mechanic said with a good tank of gas and some seafoam it would be as good as new. I dont know the exact millage of the motor but i only put 4000 on it in the 3 years i had it. I would like 1500 obo for the full swap and that will include dc sport 2 peice header, and aem cold air intake made for this swap.

I have skunk2 exhaust with test pipe bolted to it but will fit stock cat $300 obo

I also have a wingswest urethane 6 peice body kit that came off the car needs to prepped and painted looking for $400 obo i bought it for $1000

I have 16" enkie or52 wheels needs tires looking for $500 obo

I have pics if wanted or you can look up mikeandnike101 on cardomain

If theres is a part for a crx you are looking for or have any questions contact me. for quick response text me at 2083584916

heres some prices id like to get if your interested and think they might be un reasonable let me know willing to take offers i need to sell fast

door panels 50.00
interior quarterpanels and back panels, window trim 100.00
dash with the cluster cover, radio bracket, center consele 100.00
hatch with glass wiper 200.00
seats 50.00

pics of the door panels and seats will definitely get them sold, at those prices. free bump!

i also have power locks kit and power window kit for 100 together and lower price on the b16a swap 1000takes the swap and shell of the car
i alright got some pics
008-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

this is what the used to look like
2358623_19_full.jpg

2358623_20.jpg

You still have the climate control piece?
Sell the header outright?
Pass side door 'grab cup' where you pull the door shut..?
E

i also have another set of the interior parts that havent been painted like the cluster cover, radio trim, center console, speaker grills, handles, and fuse covers if the paint on them is detering any one away. i have another crx that i just painted white sitting in the shop with the interior untouched that i can switch interior parts out on.

i also have a stock front bumper in decent shape $50

i put the car on ebay. the exhaust is spoken for. the cars starting price 1000.00 for the hole thing parting it out just isn't working fast enough

Back