1989 240sx Coupe *updated*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
aan.sized.jpg

Im selling my girlfriend’s 240sx. Its an 89 in good condition. Ka24e engine, runs great burns NO oil, 125k miles. Low mileage for how old it is. There is little to no rust on this car, and has had a recent paint job. You can see pictures here:

When she bought it in august - http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/albuo90
Autocross - http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/albuo63

I can take more pictures upon request, the car is sitting in my driveway the girl is currently driving my UNboosted mirage.

Recent upgrades –
FULL tune up (plugs, wires, cap, rotor, filters)
Recent oil change (every 3500 miles) always done by sears auto center
NEW exedy clutch/pressure plate/bearings (December)
NEW starter (September)
NEW alternator (September)
NEW battery (September)
NEW radiator and hoses (august) work done by southbridge radiator
I replaced the front sway bar endlink bushings.
NEW Brakes NEW fluid rotors were turned(February)
NEW Master Cylinder reservoir seals (February)

Known problems –
Small hole in the exhaust behind the 2nd resonator (in between resonator and muffler)

Interesting to mention, the car wouldnt stay running recently, i cleaned up some of the contacts on the alternator and its been fine since.

Im located in central mass, and im willing to meet you halfway. If the car doesn’t sell locally, it will hopefully be sold at beaverun, where I may drift it if there are spots still open. This car is rarely taken over 5k rpms, and sings when it does. The car DOES NOT have A/C. most of it has been removed due to a leak. The car will come with a cassette deck, and a mount kit for a normal size din radio of your choice. The radio wiring was not hacked up, I used a metra plug-in harness.

im asking 2500 obo.

Christopher Fuhrmann
740 Dennison Drive
Southbridge, MA

Give me a call, if you like! 508 764 1335 ask for Chris

Back