1989 civic si and an 89 probe gt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zc_hatch

Here is someones chance to pick up a really nice car that will need minimal effort to fix. It is a white 1989 civic hatchback si. 140k on the car. 100k on the swap. The car has new axles, clutch, resurfaced flywheel, new struts, cross drilled rotors, new brake pads, window tint, pioneer cd player, pioneer rear speakers, audiobahn door speakers, short shifter, coil overs(not installed), rear strut tower brace(ebay brand, not installed). the car starts up and runs fine. But on to the bad news. The guy that I bought it from wrecked it. He ran over a curb, and bent the passeenger side frame rail down 2 inches and back a few. It didnt break anything than bending the crossmember and a passenger side radius rod, I have got both for it. Also when he did this, He had the ignorance to kick the windshield while sitting in the car, It came out, it is sitting in the car right now taped to it so nothing gets in the car. Also when the engine swap was performed, they forgot to make room for the alternator. I was going to try to fab up a bracket at work to place it in the front where the a/c went. So the only thing you will need to buy is a windshield(50-75 used), and pay 50-75 to have the front pulled strait or do it yourself with a porta power. Pics can be seen at www.cardomain.com/id/zc_hatch

Also I have an 89 probe gt turbo car for sale, brand new clutch runs fine. I am asking 1300 obo. pics are on the same page and its at the very bottom
joe

$2000 obo or trade/partial trade+cash
looking for a mini truck, but if anyone has another vehicle, let me know

Back