1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1989 Crx Dx $400...

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by D16z6CrxDx, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D16z6CrxDx

D16z6CrxDx Senior Member

Alright this is what i have i have a 1989 CRX DX. its basically a shell, it has all flawless glass no cracks. needs one fender comes with 2 seats has dash need cluster (not installed) all wiring dx interior and SI engine harnest with injector resistor box the DX wireing has been modifed to the SI, all wires are there has shift peddles, sterring wheel/colum. engine bay is bare brake master cylinder is intact frame is straight title is straight has a hole in roof that needs to be filled. it had a "gay" custom sunroof but i welded the whole with sheet metel and molded it with fiberglass has rear bumper but need hood and fendes and front bumper,has headlights.Just swap in a complete changeover and radiator slap on a fiberglass front end and ur ready for some fast times hit me up at mytho808@aol.com im in Vista (760) SD SoCal pick up only. pics available soon

2. bailey89crx

bailey89crx keep it crackin

89 crx dx u say? hmm... hit me with some pix...a good shell is a hard find

3. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

check the thread date man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.