1989 CRX Si (not a spot of rust!!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arsenal55

1989 Honda CRX Si (TX owned, garage-kept)

Hey everyone. Pretty much any explanation is in there. More pictures will become available when I get back on Spring Holiday, but the car is rust-free, the metal is as it was day 1, as is the paint. Typical 17 year old chips are present, but VERY, VERY small and easily fixed with a paint chip. It is without a doubt the cleanest body I have ever seen on a CRX, which is why I went through the troubles of buying it in Texas.

Just looking to see what I could get. Feel free to call me anytime! Very friendly and willing to explain, discuss, and negotiate.

OK, for anyone who is remotely interested, I will be coming back home tomorrow (Friday).

I am dropping the asking price to $3500 OBO; feel free to shoot any fair numbers at me. I will take the best offer. So far the offers for $3,000 and $3,250 have fallen through. Don't be shy though, best offer I can bite on gets it. Otherwise the car will be on sale in May.

OK for anyone who was remotely interested, I am asking for $3,000 even. First to lay down that offer and stick to it gets the car. Personally I think it's a fantastic deal to be honest.

It had to be red, didnt it.

P.S. Blue Book on a "good" condition 1989 crx si is $1730. "Good" meaning no cracked windshield or mismatched hood.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:
It had to be red, didnt it.

P.S. Blue Book on a "good" condition 1989 crx si is $1730. "Good" meaning no cracked windshield or mismatched hood.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah, but when locals are buying stock CRXs with slight rust in good condition for $2,000+ I feel this is fair. Keep in mind, KBB has a 1993 Supra in good condition for $9,000, and ITRs certainly aren't worth $17,000 on KBB.

But anyway, not here to argue and I do agree with you on value inflation. Keep in mind the car does have many mods including a newer, fresher motor (not that a potential swapper would care for a D-Series).

Feel free to shoot out offers, guys :D

Back