1989 CRX Si Project!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

office888

Picture6001.jpg

Nekkid suspension!!!

Picture6004.jpg

Garage, note the B18B1. =D

Picture6005.jpg

Garage 2, hah, you can see my $100 wheel/tires set... 15" Konig Zieges, thank you EBAY and local pickup! (Okay, I drove 70 miles for them..In a Daewoo Nubira)

CRX is receiving ALL NEW SUSPENSION!!! YAY! The only two things that are not getting changed out are the lower control arm, and the sway bar linkage, which i'm going to install Energy Suspension bushings in. Oh yeah, the shocks too. I'll get to those at a later date. I'll cover the install, KYB AGX Shocks w/ Neuspeed Race Coils.

Also, It's getting the Integra Front-Brake swap. And Stainless steel brake lines!

The body kit was never installed, I bought it about two weeks ago from a guy. It had a couple cracks that I fixed by slapping on about 3 layers of fiberglass onto the back, then filling the crack with resin and blending it with glazing putty. It'll be put on shortly.

The CRX is going to get painted black. I'll have new pictures within two weeks.

Thanks for the interest. =D

you should have more pictures of the whole car. but keep us informed on your progress

New pictures!!!

Picture6005.gif

Exterior 1, Rustoleum Flat Black Anti-Rust finish.

Picture6004.gif

Exterior 2, Again with the Rustoleum

Picture6002.gif

Look Ma', no D16A6!

Picture6001.gif

Exterior again

Final part...

Should I weld this? I'm thinking about having a friend with a MIG welder come by and put a weld on it. Look dead center on the little rust spot.

Picture6003.gif

I'm a naughty boy...no catalytic converters for me! =P

Okay okay, it came like that in all reality. I'm rockin' the crush bent 2.5" exhaust to an Ractive fart cannon. I'm going to talk to my exhaust guy. I'm going to have him remove the fart cannon, replace the bends with 90 degree mandrel bends (Thank you ebay, $14 per). For muffler instead, this is my setup.

Headers ----- No Cat ---- Magnaflow 14" Muffler/Resonator -- Y-pipe --- Mandrels --- Tips.

Sound good? Hopefully it won't be too loud.

In Little Rock, AR cops don't care if you don't have cats or not. Smog laws are not enforced! I got a 2 in. custom exhaust to a DC Sports axle back. :)

Good luck!

Back