1989 Honda Civic CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bump for Chris

Are you interested in another Celerity trade ? I'm looking to trade my RX4 turbo with no engine (Well.. it has two cracked heads and scored sleeves)

Bump for Chris

Are you interested in another Celerity trade ? I'm looking to trade my RX4 turbo with no engine (Well.. it has two cracked heads and scored sleeves)

yea i'll take a look at it..got pics?..im working on the pics for here just having probs with the usb wire..

grrr seriously i'd fly out and buy it from you if i could see it and knew i wanted it. cel's going to beat me to it because he lives closer ;)

pics now, dama!! (kidding, but really i am interested)

grrr seriously i'd fly out and buy it from you if i could see it and knew i wanted it. cel's going to beat me to it because he lives closer ;)

pics now, dama!! (kidding, but really i am interested)

for some reason my comps usbs ports went out..they keep grounding out or something..i plug the camera in and it just keeps taking pictures when its pluged in and wont load on the comp

i'm a 'tard and posted twice instead of editing once....whee can i has a short bus now?

i know i know i need pics but house guest are always welcome..come swing buy and take a look

wtf is this bump thing? u can't bump til u post pics. bad bad u gets a spankin! ps i hear you're hot like the transporter. if u have room for houseguests maybe i should bring my paddle. :hitler:

haha i know i dont normally do this i always have pics but i cant get them up for some reason..i will soon tho

Back