1989 Integra can a b18 be swapped in?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jtracerx69

I have a 1989 Integra I just got. It has a broken timing belt in the d? series engine. I also have a 1995 b18 engine from a rolled integra. Can I swap this into the 89 without to much trouble?

Thanks

It's not a bolt-in swap. You'd need after-market mounts. And I believe you have to lose your power steering. It's either the power steering or A/C, can't remember which, but you have to lose one of them, no choice. Check Hasport Performance, Inc. for the mounts and instructions...

It's not a bolt-in swap. You'd need after-market mounts. And I believe you have to lose your power steering. It's either the power steering or A/C, can't remember which, but you have to lose one of them, no choice. Check Hasport Performance, Inc. for the mounts and instructions...

Swap the steering rack out for a manual one from a 85-87 CRX to fix the powersteering issue. You still wont have power steering but itll be easier to turn than the power one with out the pump. A/C is possible.....

FWIW...you can make as much with a ZC and come out alot cheaper on the swap cost. FYI..

Back